1/29/2010

Having a trip

today is 28/01/10 , but now already pass 12 , so it is 29/01/10 .. i staying at genting 1 night with my frens and dude :) i just finish spa , it is DAMN comfortable ~ because yesterday i was shopping until my legs painful.. i hate the feeling, feel nt well at all, make me moody lagi :(( haiz.. but now my legs stil paining, no more changes T___T tomoro will go back kl with them, shopping again =) wakakaka ... althought it was tired , but all of us were so happy ~ duno tomoro going where to gai gai, wish to buy alot of things like hand bag,clothes,pants and others ~ today i bought a bracelet for my hubby,and a key chain got his name de,it is cutee ^^ hehe ~ i bought a thing for my dear si qi, hope she will like it ><
i miss alan so much much much:(( scaring he won't take good care of himself:(


i m coming back la dear~ miss u all :D

0 comments:

張貼留言