10/16/2010

first day

today is first day he leave with me

although i knew he is coming back on after one month

but, i still very worry about him

i don't know is it he will take good care himself

enough to rest? have drink more water or not?

the other way, i know he also worry me de.

i don't know will we argue on this few weeks or not

i don't know will we busy until forget each other

i also don't know is it we going be stranger soon?

i hope "NOPE"

because i don't want be stranger ><

i remember i was promised i won't go to club or pub without u beside me

i will do it and won't break the promise, so don't too worry~

take care yourself ya ...

after you leave, my life become more healty life

because won't late sleep anymore

but i will keep dream of you :((

sad lo .............wuuuuuuuuuuu~




Don't talk too much here

i gonna to sleep le.

Good night my dear and hubby (Love You)

0 comments:

張貼留言