11/05/2009

my dear friends

today, i miss my sis san san so much ^^ hope everythgs fine n shun li :)

Aida~ when u bak kk? i miss u so much,hope u r happy at there,take care urself ^^ muaks

dear Alice~ haiz..we long time no meet liao,miss ur face,when we dating jek? Lol.

Jun Haw Gor gor~ u this ...always no find me,got new gf liao,izit? we LONG time no meet liao duh,when fecth me de oh?

dear kelly~ be happy o,i support u always, if anythgs jz find me n share with me,i'm always by ur side.

hilda sis~ yeah^^ going to kl together,so happy. u find me out if u're free. me anytime on ^^

my dear brenda~ hope u will take more rest,don't over do :)

mei kay~ mickey mickey,u this gal yesterday put airoplane o.. don't do tat again.

ling mui mui~ how r u lerh? miss u. actually never meet u in real ,but i hope it will b happen in my life.haha.. take k urself o,msg jie if free or miss jie ok ?

ivan gor gor~ lunch together ? haha..

xiao yao lao po~ lao gong miss u so much nerhx.. hw u lately?how u n ur boy boy lerh?

jordan moi~ help me look after my sis a. she so noti 1 de !

chloiie~ gal....how was ur studies? ok?

chun jie~ when bak here,find me out ah, need u fetch me de wor... ok kah?haha..

dear elsie~ yer,u wan go to aus liao o.. sad o.. haiz.. cnt clubbing with u dy :(

erica jie jie~ thanks for ur help,haha....hope we can hang out together next time^^

man man sis~ haiz..u gal ar,look lik so busy, actually no work n no study 1...busying wat? how u and edmund dy? gonna marry kah? dn 4get invite me o.. haha..

fwf lou dao~ a bit disappointed that u can't join us this trip, but i think ur heart is follow us, am i right? wakkaka.....see u so sayang me , i buy gift to u k? guai guai ar=)

gabriel~ hmm..............study smart ya. miss u guys^^

tee hong ming~ u ah.. dn keep zat me liao eh.. hate o !!

chu haw~ handsome guy.. but he is a cool guy too >.<

darren haw~ this 1, damn shy geh.. duno y..

hui ping,yolanda,winna
~ i miss u all oh ^^ never meet liao after finish sch :(

haolinfan~ dec find me oh.. remember ya.

alvin chaw~ muaks. my handsome x bf.. haha.. hope u r great at melb.

manli,takaru,siew wei,~ hope stil fren. i hope my life got u.

LASTLY, SOME1 THAT U R SPECIAL IN MY LIFE.

0 comments:

張貼留言