12/17/2009

I Am Nothing For You


Am i nothing for u ? why should do so on me ? ba please la.... is it want me leave here ? go a place that u cannot found me ? may i know that how important me in your heart ? TELL ME ! Don't think that u're right at all... I'll leave here as soon as i could !!! So, happy la u, am i right?? althought i look like happy,keep laught, keep smile,crazying lagi, but my heart is crying... anyone know it? None!No one know,including YOU n HIM,getting hate u all....!! fcuk off !
why ingore me !! i don't like the feeling that like nobody care me, please find me NOW hubby !!! i need you, why still ingore me??? suan ba...its okay ..................................................... i don't like the way that u treat me , please treat me good bit.... i need your love, yes i need :(

1 comments:

Pipper 提到...

gurl...~be mature abit...dont worry ok???u more worry ur relationship wil bcum worst....u more paksa is no gt bahagia de...i learn tis....i hope u can same as me le....dont wan u bcum my past tense me....~==sad de...reli...~hurt de....dont have him u stil have many fren ar...~jia you lor...suport u de...~

張貼留言