4/27/2010

Today 270410



Mum is setting her hair


Again ^^



Done ♥



Mum ask me go and pay it

And She Gave Vincent Tips ><>



After,we bought two shoes ~

Black shoes for work ,and other that 1 for gai gai ~ haha

Then Mum need go to work already

She sent me go her work place >< again =".="!">




Yohji helped him cut hair



Almost Finish le ~ yabiii ^^




He ban ke ai lagi >.<

Is This Cert ♥

Yes,I was passed ^^

But now i no more interest in account

Mayb i am lazy to study

== skip ==

======

====

===

==

=

Hubby keep call his mum

But No answer

Mayb his mum is sleeping or busy somethings

I called my brother come to fetch me home

Around 5 , he reached and alan follow car go to my hse

He ask alvin to send him home

Manatau they go to powernet play games

Until Now ingoring me

I am hungry :((((((((

But mum no cook , ask da pau

I want ask hubby dapau de

But, he look busy there(busy play games)

Its okiee ~ Fine

Eat Sendiri Lol !!

Haiz ~

I duno how to say him

Fine , lazy to care him already !

Online-ing now + Writing Blog

Huhu ^^

Go to bath and watch tv soon ♥

Here Stop To Write =]

Nice Day But Tired

[ Bye ]

0 comments:

張貼留言