4/19/2010

wow

today feel good nerhx..

becuse my hubby is comig back kk..

hope to meet him later night ^^

i was boring o ..

nothing to do ..

but alot of things need to know

make uo knowledge is reli so many

who know ? who can teach me this stupid ?

haizz ... study it first

if not,how i sell to customer?

QuanQuan jia youla =)

i will meet a new fren tonight at old town,city mall

is DORENNA jie jie intro to me

it is because i had a long time didnt go to church

i reli miss them

but our distance is far

look like stranger with old fren

but i know i wan live my God

I'm sorry for leave so long time ago

I'm sorry for i promised i wont leave

but at laast i leave repeat and repeat

I'm sorry for lied my God


I wan go back church from now

From now, I won't live without you My Lord


PROMISE ***



Love Alan!

0 comments:

張貼留言